INDEPENDENT Bruno Gröning Friends
Congress in Haiger/Dillenburg
14./15. October 2017
our big meeting - the CONGRESS took place on 14./15. October 2017 in Haiger-Dillenburg - , GERMANY and was a great success.
Many friends visited us, from Germany, but also from RUSSIA, CROATIA and NETHERLANDS.
A great highlight of this meeting was our guest Mr. Walter Häusler, who's a still living time witness, who reported about his memories and experiences with BRUNO GROENING himself. Here you can read his exclusive report in English language:
Walter Häusler’s Healing – and Experience ReportConference in Haiger 14./15. October 2017
- Walter Häusler was very much burdened. Even at a young age, (21 years old) he suffered from total exhaustion, insomnia and severe afflictions in his heart and kidneys. His state of health was so poor from the years 1952-54, that his healing practitioner advised him to cancel his chemistry studies. He even suffered a heart attack once in the night, but neither physician nor healing practitioner was able to help him.
- Through his mother, who was in the Bruno Groning community in Carinthia, St. Veit /Glan, Austria, he got in touch with Bruno Groning but initially he refused help from him. The pictures and negative news in the newspapers about him and the many mass gatherings of help seekers had somehow influenced his opinion of Bruno Groning. He was, as he himself wrote in his Success Report, an extremely independent and unorthodox person who had his own personal views and went his own ways. Unconsciously, however, he had probably recognised that the teachings of Bruno Groning would prompt him to a fundamental reversal in his views and perceptions, which he initially shied from.
Walter's mother was also very stressed by the war and the expulsion from the Sudetenland and came to Carinthia only in 1946. She was not able to perspire in a normal manner and always cried a lot, she also suffered from heart disease, which disappeared after her contact with Bruno Groning. She had become free from three burdens by participating in community hours and her faith in God.
On May 24th, 1952, she attended a “Faith Lecture“ at a guest house in Löschnig in St. Veit and asked Bruno Groning to help her son, without letting him know anything about it. She had full trust that her son's body would regain the divine order.
Bruno Groning gave her a tinfoil ball with the words that this object was worth more than gold. This was the turning point for Walter H. The following night, straight after coming out of the cinema, Walter H. suddenly felt a sharp pain in his kidneys. After that, the strain disappeared forever.
The mother told her son about her experience with Bruno Groning and Walter H. then ceased his rejection of Bruno Groning and dropped his mistrust by accepting the “Regelungen-“pain.
But this was only the beginning. He was still very weakened and very depressed, and did not wish to go to the community hour, whose leader at that time was Grete Holzbauer.
He was very grateful though for the love and insistence of his mother, because she did not let go, and finally he agreed to go with her to the community hour.
There he heard of many healing reports, but did not feel any sensations in his body. All this was a new world for him. In the evening, in bed a sudden pain shot from the sole of his left foot to his heart, and passed through his whole body. He understood however, that there were regulations triggered by the curative current and was not afraid. However, the regulations lasted for almost a whole year and he experienced hours of total exhaustion, insomnia and despair. Inwardly he knew that only Bruno Groning could help him, and he retained his faith in God. Due to these many regulations, he could not enrol in the Vienna University and visited often the small house of Grete Holzbauer, the community leader. Miss Holzbauer and her mother lived in a quiet street and there, he was helped. He was allowed to sleep in their living room and was often lent a large picture of Bruno Gröning. He was able to relax and the quiet and care free atmosphere there did him much good.
In November 1953 he visited the community meeting again and was so strengthened by it, that he was able to enrol in the university for the winter semester. All his studies as a resident trainee as well as further semesters, he accomplished calmly and with ease - even a trainee holiday in Sweden he was able to finish bravely. The divine order in his entire body was re-established, starting with his sleep, which became normal again. He was able to withstand the pressure of the last seven months, and this led him back to faith and the reception of the curative curriculum, as Bruno Groning had taught. An invisible force turned everything to good.
In December 1954 he met Bruno Groning personally for the first time. He spoke in a small circle to a few friends in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim (at Erich Bavay's home). In the late afternoon the Christmas celebration ceremony took place in Western village, St. Peter, with several hundred people in attendance. After delivering a powerful speech, Bruno Groning approached every person in attendance, making his way through all the table rows. When he stood before Walter H. He pressed his hand tightly and said only one word: "Healthy".
On 1 March 1956, he had a check-up from Dr. Leitgaeb in Vienna. As stated in the doctor's certificate all his organs were found to be healthy after clinical examination. He could finish his studies and graduate in his profession. In Dec. 55 he passed the Second State Examination, and in August 1956 he married the Carinthian community leader, Grete Holzbauer. They had 5 children in their marriage. He did a doctorate in 1957 and entered his first position at “Ruhrchemie” (a factory of chemical industry) in Oberhausen. During the following 32 years he was signed off from work by a doctor only for 10 days.
In 1989, when he retired from work, a setback in his health had not occurred until today. Since February 1955 he regularly visits the community hours in the area where he resides.
He thanked God with all his heart for HIS help, for he was given his life back through his healing. He was and still is deeply grateful to Bruno Groning, a helper who has passed away, for his help in showing him the way through his teachings. Words cannot express his gratitude to him who despite all opposition and persecution, did not abandon the truth and told everyone about it. To all his helpful friends in the communities of Bruno Groning, he expressed his thanks and gratitude, especially his mother and the community leader at St. Veit, Glan in Carinthia, Miss. Grete Holzbauer, later Grete Häusler,. (12/01/99)
Yes, dear friends, now we come to the further statements of friend Walter Häusler:
Bruno Groening liked to drink apple juice, once after drinking only half of the contents in his glass he gave the other half to Walter to drink... He cannot find any words to describe how he felt after drinking the juice.
- At any rate, there was always a special atmosphere when Bruno was there, one came into the room where he was, and everything felt different. That was not the case when Bruno was not present, then one did not feel that way.
- At one time, a waitress brought Bruno Groning a glass of wine instead of apple juice, Bruno said that he would have lost almost everything if he had drunk the wine.
- Bruno always said that one should convince oneself. Once Walter was with his little daughter Gretl who was 4 or 5 years old, in the community and asked the child what it meant "to convince oneself.” Gretl answered, "Go and find out.”
- Bruno drove an Opel Captain, which he cherished and cared for very well. Once he wanted to wash the car, the Hausler couple said: "we'll do it for you, Bruno.” He let it happen. Unfortunately it was raining at the time, so that the water droplets mixed with the car polish and the whole car afterwards looked stained and greasy, appearing worse than before. Bruno spent almost a whole day fixing what the Häusler's “damage had done". This was also to be seen symbolically ....
Walter Häusler wrote a letter to me, stating that Bruno had said in a meaningful way: "You have got an earthly life so that you can prove from your own experiences how the spiritual world operates. Then you will understand the spiritual! "
- no matter what Bruno said or did, everything had a meaning always, which often became manifest much later ...
- he sometimes raised his hands in blessing ...
- in southern France, in Mimizan, during a holiday Bruno and his friends often swam in the ocean and he was with Bruno in the sea, that feeling could never be described in words just inexpressible, no words ... pure grace.
- Bruno wanted to eat potato soup in Mimizan. They put up a tent there on the camping site, Walter's wife Grete wanted to cook it in the Austrian style: (thickened with flour). But Bruno wanted to have it pure, only the potatoes and the love for them within ... there is also a recipe of "Bruno's potato soup".
- once he also gave red wine diluted with water to drink to the friends.
- Once Mrs. Häusler was looking for a gift for her husband. Bruno said to her: "Buy him a steering wheel"
- Bruno was very accurate in all things and sometimes very strict. He did not tolerate evil in any way.
- Once Walter was to bring the Christ picture from Turin, a photo of the Turin grave's cloth, which he managed to get. He took the photo of the Christ to Bruno and Bruno asked him if he wanted to write something on it ... but he did not know what to write. And so he gave the unwritten picture back to Bruno.
- The last meeting with Bruno at the end of 1958 was when they were sitting together at a table and then, Bruno placed his forearms on the table, and Walter was allowed to put his forehead on Bruno's forearm, which he did for about 20 minutes. This was the last encounter with Bruno Gröning.
- And on Sunday Walter H. spoke about the UNITY of 1958 and that he wishes to come back to this Unity with ALL FRIENDS in acceptance and love, forgiveness and friendship. If this is possible to get all the leaders at one table, it would be a great step into UNITY.
Please ENJOY the pictures we would like to share with you...